Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Demon Within claiming of the East

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolves

Wolves

Location : I live on Pluto with Aleins better watch out though they hate anyone thats eats OUR SQUISHS

The Demon Within claiming of the East Empty
PostSubject: The Demon Within claiming of the East   The Demon Within claiming of the East Icon_minipostedWed Jul 23, 2008 2:28 pm

Demon snorted loudly and reared up he whinnied out staying it was his land and came down with a loud thud

Name~The Demon Within AKA Demon
Age~7
Song for Horse~
Gender~male
Breed~Friesien
Color~Black
hands:18
Mane/Tail~Black and thick
Eye Color~Dark blue
Personality~Sweet,caring,strong,brave,protective,quiet
Picture~The Demon Within claiming of the East Splash_dance_index
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   The Demon Within claiming of the East Icon_minipostedWed Jul 23, 2008 2:40 pm

Name: Hattie
Song: I dunno for now, but here's one:

Breed: Pinto
Color: See pic
Hands: 15
Mane/Tail: See pic
Eye Color: Brown
Personality: Gentle, quiet, caring, considerate, headstrong, brave.
The Demon Within claiming of the East Sad-Little-Pinto-52231006
If that doesn't work: http://wild-kegan.deviantart.com/art/Sad-Little-Pinto-52231006

Hattie circled around the area carefully until she saw a black horse. Rushing over, she timidy approached the large male. "Well, hello!" She nickered in her innocent voice.
Back to top Go down
https://whenthesunsets.rpg-board.net
Wolves

Wolves

Location : I live on Pluto with Aleins better watch out though they hate anyone thats eats OUR SQUISHS

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   The Demon Within claiming of the East Icon_minipostedWed Jul 23, 2008 2:44 pm

(for DA you have to save th pic as soemthing then click host image,after that you browse though your stuff asnd find the picture and upload it)
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   The Demon Within claiming of the East Icon_minipostedWed Jul 23, 2008 3:56 pm

Oh...thanks!
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   The Demon Within claiming of the East Icon_minipostedWed Jul 23, 2008 8:19 pm

)Welcome =])

Demon turned towards her his ears perked "hi"he said woith a slightly bow
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   The Demon Within claiming of the East Icon_minipostedThu Jul 24, 2008 6:29 am

(=D)

Hattie smiled again, "I'm Hattie! I haven't seen you around before, but that could also be because I'm new to this area. So, what do they call you?" Her eyes sparkled in curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   The Demon Within claiming of the East Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 8:03 pm

Demon looked at her curiously slightly confused by the such happiness "IM THe Demon WIthin or Demon for short nice to meet you"he said
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   The Demon Within claiming of the East Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 8:09 pm

"That's a nice name!" Hattie complimented. Her mother had always been short-tempered with her enthusiastic and bubbly attitude. Surely someone would be as carefree as her, or atlease be able to tolerate her, right?
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   The Demon Within claiming of the East Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 8:19 pm

Demon smied slightly "Well your wwelcome to stay if you like"he said looking at his land for a second then back to her ears perked
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   The Demon Within claiming of the East Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 8:21 pm

"Sure!" Hattie shrugged. Demon could be the closest thing she had to a friend, after all. Why not? Her mother had also told her: If life lends you lemons, make lemonade.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   The Demon Within claiming of the East Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 8:41 pm

Demon smield and noded trotting around in the meadows
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   The Demon Within claiming of the East Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 8:44 pm

Hattie followed Demon around, just not as close. She was told (by her mother) that stallions didn't like to be followed by every move; they, like her, were usually short-tempered.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   The Demon Within claiming of the East Icon_minipostedSat Jul 26, 2008 4:42 pm

Denon checked the boundries to his territory and sniffed the groudn with a small snort trotting back to Hattie
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   The Demon Within claiming of the East Icon_minipostedMon Jul 28, 2008 9:54 am

"Everything okay?" Hattie asked warily. "Any other signs of horses?"
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   The Demon Within claiming of the East Icon_minipostedMon Jul 28, 2008 11:51 am

"No"he said with perked ears,then dropepd his muzzle grazing next to her
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   The Demon Within claiming of the East Icon_minipostedMon Jul 28, 2008 12:24 pm

With a sigh of relief, Hattie felt like she could finally eat in peace. She slowly craned her neck and started to graze on the grass,
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   The Demon Within claiming of the East Icon_minipostedSat Aug 02, 2008 10:50 am

Demon stayed queit munching the grass unpleasent images running threw his head.his tail swished very slowly and when he turned to the side his battle scars and other type of scars showed but his coat shiend mostly hiding them..
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   The Demon Within claiming of the East Icon_minipostedSat Aug 02, 2008 11:03 am

Hattie looked up suddenly and saw Demon's battle scars. "Demon!" She said, shocking herself. "You have alot of scars..." She hushed her tone slightly. "I guess you have to battle alot..."
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   The Demon Within claiming of the East Icon_minipostedSat Aug 02, 2008 11:19 am

Demon jumpepd alightly "well i did there not just battle scars"he mumbled the last part queitly
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   The Demon Within claiming of the East Icon_minipostedSat Aug 02, 2008 1:23 pm

Hattie didn't catch the rest of the sentence so she tipped her head to the side curiously. "What did you say? I didn't hear you." She took a few steps closer, so she could hear better.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   The Demon Within claiming of the East Icon_minipostedSat Aug 02, 2008 8:05 pm

"its nothing"Demon said with a heavy sigh and trotted away is if patrolign again but he wasent
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   The Demon Within claiming of the East Icon_minipostedSat Aug 02, 2008 8:47 pm

Hattie flattened her ears, not angrily but in her own curious face. She was always open t learn more, so she trotted after him. "Demon?" Hattie repeated again. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   The Demon Within claiming of the East Icon_minipostedSat Aug 02, 2008 11:13 pm

"im Fine"he said ears lower and flatened not in angry way though.he dropepd his muzzle once mroe grazing
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   The Demon Within claiming of the East Icon_minipostedTue Aug 05, 2008 8:46 pm

Hattie shrugged it off and grazed next to him. "Are you sure?" She asked again, warily.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   The Demon Within claiming of the East Icon_minipostedTue Aug 05, 2008 9:47 pm

"im sure"he mumbled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   The Demon Within claiming of the East Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

The Demon Within claiming of the East
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next