Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Black Lightning's Own Mountain-Claiming Of THe North Territory

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brighty

Brighty

Black Lightning's Own Mountain-Claiming Of THe North Territory Empty
PostSubject: Black Lightning's Own Mountain-Claiming Of THe North Territory   Black Lightning's Own Mountain-Claiming Of THe North Territory Icon_minipostedWed Jul 09, 2008 7:29 pm

As Black Lightning sped through the meadow easily finally arising onto the mountain. He looked around and reared up on his hind legs claiming this territory as his own. As he fell back on all fours his heart still thumped loud at the thought of this land,under his control. He let out a gleeful neigh as he trotted back down to the meadow.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Black Lightning's Own Mountain-Claiming Of THe North Territory   Black Lightning's Own Mountain-Claiming Of THe North Territory Icon_minipostedWed Jul 09, 2008 7:34 pm

[Deva ju, huh?]

Morning Bird set off in a full gallop, her hair whipping in the breeze as she silently followed the stallion. Who was he? She turned to her brother and beckoned him to follow. Maybe the stallion wasn't a threat. Maybe they could form a small herd!

"What is it, Morning?" Spirit Eagle complained. He galloped after his sister and watched another stallion in the distance. "Well, what are you waiting for?" He complained. "Hey? You--over there." Spirit Eagle rushed forward so he was closer to the stallion. "Me and my sister have been travelig for quiet awhile. Would you mind if we stick together for now?"
Back to top Go down
https://whenthesunsets.rpg-board.net
Brighty

Brighty

PostSubject: Re: Black Lightning's Own Mountain-Claiming Of THe North Territory   Black Lightning's Own Mountain-Claiming Of THe North Territory Icon_minipostedWed Jul 09, 2008 7:39 pm

Black Lightning held him head up high to show he was dominate to the other stallion but soon gave it up shaking his head embarrassed. "Yea,sure that would be...cool,"He smiled still acting odd. He cleared his thoughts and then said,"This is the North Territory,I erm,claimed it,"he blinked.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Black Lightning's Own Mountain-Claiming Of THe North Territory   Black Lightning's Own Mountain-Claiming Of THe North Territory Icon_minipostedWed Jul 09, 2008 7:42 pm

"Oh," Spirit Eagle said quickly. "Cool, I guess. I know no boundaries, but they make sense in a real herd. My name is Spirit Eagle, and my sister's name is--"

"I can say my name myself, thank you very much, Eagle." Morning Bird cut him off. "My name is Morning Bird. 'Scuse my brother. He think he's polite." She rolled her eyes. "And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Brighty

Brighty

PostSubject: Re: Black Lightning's Own Mountain-Claiming Of THe North Territory   Black Lightning's Own Mountain-Claiming Of THe North Territory Icon_minipostedWed Jul 09, 2008 7:45 pm

Black Lightning bobbed his head slightly but shyly."Erm,Black Lightning,"he replied watching the two siblings bicker.He would have found it funny but he was nervous at the moment,trying to start a new herd in the territory. "Erm,maybe we could set boundaries,and find a place to camp,"he said trying to sound firm. This was still all to new too him.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Black Lightning's Own Mountain-Claiming Of THe North Territory   Black Lightning's Own Mountain-Claiming Of THe North Territory Icon_minipostedWed Jul 09, 2008 7:48 pm

Morning Bird turned to Spirit Eagle as they exchanged glances. "Sounds good to us!" Morning Bird said cheerily. "So how much territory do you own, by chance?"

"That's not polite, Morning." Spirit Eagle mocked. He laughed then turned to face Black Lightning. "You say 'How can we help?' That's the correct way to ask the leader something. Right, Black Lightning?"
Back to top Go down
Brighty

Brighty

PostSubject: Re: Black Lightning's Own Mountain-Claiming Of THe North Territory   Black Lightning's Own Mountain-Claiming Of THe North Territory Icon_minipostedWed Jul 09, 2008 8:07 pm

He let out a laugh and responded to Morning Bird's question. "Right were we are standing all the way toward that giant mountain. Then he turned to Eagle grinning. "For now im just a friend,"he neighed and raced of in the direction of the nearest land mark.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Black Lightning's Own Mountain-Claiming Of THe North Territory   Black Lightning's Own Mountain-Claiming Of THe North Territory Icon_minipostedWed Jul 09, 2008 8:11 pm

Eagle snorted and stared at his sister. "Come on, you heard him. Go on!" He trotted after the black horse and sighed. "Sisters. You can't live with them, nor without them."

Morning scoffed, "I heard that!" She galloped after the two stallions. "So what's this, er, landmark, here?" She wondered when or where they would be sleeping. Already she was getting tired!
Back to top Go down
Brighty

Brighty

PostSubject: Re: Black Lightning's Own Mountain-Claiming Of THe North Territory   Black Lightning's Own Mountain-Claiming Of THe North Territory Icon_minipostedWed Jul 09, 2008 8:15 pm

"Well I suppose these rocks right here will do the trick,"he neighed. He quickly marked his scent on them and then said,"For now the south territory is our only threat. I can smell other horses from that direction. What we need to work on now is finding a good but safe shelter. And it probably wont be in this meadow here," He let out a snort then thought,"It cant be in the mountains either,it would be too far of a hike for foals and elders," He hoped they had idea's. "Erm any suggestions?"he asked.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Black Lightning's Own Mountain-Claiming Of THe North Territory   Black Lightning's Own Mountain-Claiming Of THe North Territory Icon_minipostedWed Jul 09, 2008 8:18 pm

"How about..." Morning thought. "Near the stream I saw on the way following you. There was some forest, I believe. I hope that helps...?"

Eagle stepped forward. "I do remember that. It looked cozy and inviting...for a wolf pack!! What if we get eaten alive as we sleep?" Morning Bird just rolled her eyes in responce and dismissed Eagle's wacky idea.
Back to top Go down
Brighty

Brighty

PostSubject: Re: Black Lightning's Own Mountain-Claiming Of THe North Territory   Black Lightning's Own Mountain-Claiming Of THe North Territory Icon_minipostedWed Jul 09, 2008 8:26 pm

Black Lightning bobbed his head in agreement with Morning Bird till he heard what Eagle said.(And it left me laughing)"Eagle's right,"he snorted."It will be safer in the mountain's,we have the most of it so probably we would be the most experienced at mountain climbing preventing from ambushes and wolfs?" He waited for there reply,he had to have their support.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Black Lightning's Own Mountain-Claiming Of THe North Territory   Black Lightning's Own Mountain-Claiming Of THe North Territory Icon_minipostedWed Jul 09, 2008 8:29 pm

Morning Bird shrugged. "Alright. It sounds good to me! If I can sleep in it, it's a home for me!" ((LOL! Me too...XD))

Eagle raised his chin in pride. "Atleast somebody else has sense!" He swished his tail back and fourth as if taunting Morning. He turned to Black Lightning. "I assume the mountain is that way?"
Back to top Go down
Brighty

Brighty

PostSubject: Re: Black Lightning's Own Mountain-Claiming Of THe North Territory   Black Lightning's Own Mountain-Claiming Of THe North Territory Icon_minipostedWed Jul 09, 2008 8:31 pm

"Well were else would they be?"he chuckled as he grinned. Without another word and with a swish of his tail to the bickering siblings he charged to the forest.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Black Lightning's Own Mountain-Claiming Of THe North Territory   Black Lightning's Own Mountain-Claiming Of THe North Territory Icon_minipostedWed Jul 09, 2008 8:36 pm

Morning Bird glared. "Thanks alot! Come on." She charged after Black Lightning, her sides heaving with effort. Once she had caught up to Black Lightning, she was into a full, hefty gallop. "Can't catch me!" She taunted and raced further ahead.

Spirit Eagle snorted. "You're not a foal, Bird," he muttered under his breath. "But the way you're acting, I wouldn't doubt you were for a second!"
Back to top Go down
Brighty

Brighty

PostSubject: Re: Black Lightning's Own Mountain-Claiming Of THe North Territory   Black Lightning's Own Mountain-Claiming Of THe North Territory Icon_minipostedWed Jul 09, 2008 8:46 pm

"Lightin up Eagle,"he snorted out of earshot. She's a mare,and mare's are just crazy!" he laughed as he charged after her on top of the mountain side. "I can catch you!"he called after her.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Black Lightning's Own Mountain-Claiming Of THe North Territory   Black Lightning's Own Mountain-Claiming Of THe North Territory Icon_minipostedWed Jul 09, 2008 8:55 pm

Eagle snorted again. "What ever you say, Black Lightning." He decided not to get on the leader's bad side so he stopped being sarcastic. "Go get her, Black Lightning. Show her that stallions clearly are better!"

Morning laughed. "Oh, really?" She moved her legs faster and faster until she thought she wouldn't have any. She suddenly came to a skidding stop at the base of the mountain. Looking up, so gasped. "Woah..." was all she could say.
Back to top Go down
Brighty

Brighty

PostSubject: Re: Black Lightning's Own Mountain-Claiming Of THe North Territory   Black Lightning's Own Mountain-Claiming Of THe North Territory Icon_minipostedWed Jul 09, 2008 8:58 pm

He was about to answer to her challenge but then he noticed something had spooked her. "Morning Bird! Are you ok?"he asked as he trotted to her stunned side wondering what was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Black Lightning's Own Mountain-Claiming Of THe North Territory   Black Lightning's Own Mountain-Claiming Of THe North Territory Icon_minipostedWed Jul 09, 2008 9:07 pm

Morning Bird blinked in amazement. "So...that's a mountain!? It's...amazing! We never saw a mountain before!" She turned around to face her brother who had just arrived with the threesome. "See? I told you it wasn't anything to do with water!"

Spirit Eagle snorted in amusement. "I guess you're right. Mares are right and stallions are wrong. Everone but me and Black Lightning. Right?" He turned to the leader, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Brighty

Brighty

PostSubject: Re: Black Lightning's Own Mountain-Claiming Of THe North Territory   Black Lightning's Own Mountain-Claiming Of THe North Territory Icon_minipostedWed Jul 09, 2008 9:10 pm

Black Lightning smiled and shared Eagle's enthusiasm."Yup!" He bobbed his head and said,"We should focus now,"he gave a stern but playful look at Morning Bird. "Ahem,Morning Bird," he said but he couldnt help but grin. "We need to find a place thats easy to get to,but well hidden and cozy." he finished and started up the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Black Lightning's Own Mountain-Claiming Of THe North Territory   Black Lightning's Own Mountain-Claiming Of THe North Territory Icon_minipostedWed Jul 09, 2008 9:16 pm

"Hey? What did I do? Nobody gave Eagle permission to bag on me!" Morning returned the playful "glare" and then really glared at Eagle.

"What did I do?" Eagle mimicked Morning. "Admit it, you fool around too much. We, therefore, bann you to come closer than twenty feet to both of us." Morning Bird rolled her eyes and laughed sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Brighty

Brighty

PostSubject: Re: Black Lightning's Own Mountain-Claiming Of THe North Territory   Black Lightning's Own Mountain-Claiming Of THe North Territory Icon_minipostedWed Jul 09, 2008 9:28 pm

Black Lightning turned around. "Ok seriously! How do you live with each other? Its constant bickering! Its like!'Race You' Then Eagle just comes up and is like ' Your such a foal' and then the bickering keeps going and going and going!" He snorted playfully. "You gotta teach me this!"
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Black Lightning's Own Mountain-Claiming Of THe North Territory   Black Lightning's Own Mountain-Claiming Of THe North Territory Icon_minipostedWed Jul 09, 2008 9:33 pm

"My pleasure," Spirit Eagle laughed. If it gets me away from Morning, then I'll be just fine! "Anything to help my leader."

Morning Bird daren't say anything but kept quiet for once. "There we go. I didn't bicker for the first time for my life about a single sentence Eagle said. So it seems, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Brighty

Brighty

PostSubject: Re: Black Lightning's Own Mountain-Claiming Of THe North Territory   Black Lightning's Own Mountain-Claiming Of THe North Territory Icon_minipostedWed Jul 09, 2008 9:36 pm

Black Lightning smiled and bumped both of them. "Lets see how long it last's!" He started up the mountain in search of a place to stay. A home. A camp.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Black Lightning's Own Mountain-Claiming Of THe North Territory   Black Lightning's Own Mountain-Claiming Of THe North Territory Icon_minipostedWed Jul 09, 2008 9:38 pm

Morning climbed the steep hill after Black Lightning, her hooves making odd sounds. She hadn't ever been on any type of stone, so it was a new sound. A soothing sound, although it seemed lost and scared. To her it sounded like home.

Meanwhile, Eagle, who wasn't as deep as his sister was getting annoying with the clacking of hooves on stone.
Back to top Go down
Brighty

Brighty

PostSubject: Re: Black Lightning's Own Mountain-Claiming Of THe North Territory   Black Lightning's Own Mountain-Claiming Of THe North Territory Icon_minipostedWed Jul 09, 2008 9:41 pm

Black Lightning kept trotting the sounds of the herds hoofs echoing of into the mountain. He looked around and could have sworn he saw...a water fall?

(I dunno maybe there home could be like behind a waterfall hidden?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Lightning's Own Mountain-Claiming Of THe North Territory   Black Lightning's Own Mountain-Claiming Of THe North Territory Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Black Lightning's Own Mountain-Claiming Of THe North Territory
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next