Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lithium's Claiming - South Territory

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PaintedDreamers

Lithium's Claiming - South Territory Empty
PostSubject: Lithium's Claiming - South Territory   Lithium's Claiming - South Territory Icon_minipostedWed Jul 09, 2008 6:48 pm

Lithium galloped in and reared up, spinning in a circle then landed and bobbed his head, claiming the South Territory.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Lithium's Claiming - South Territory   Lithium's Claiming - South Territory Icon_minipostedWed Jul 09, 2008 6:50 pm

Aurora trotted forward, her ears swiveling in everywhich way. She had saw a stallion rear and come down quickly. She figured it was his territory. Aurora quickly trotted forward. "Hello!" She called in her friendly matter. "My name is Aurora. I'm a loner. And you are?" She thought she sounded too, well, open and decided to say nothing other unless Lithium said more.
Back to top Go down
https://whenthesunsets.rpg-board.net
PaintedDreamers

PostSubject: Re: Lithium's Claiming - South Territory   Lithium's Claiming - South Territory Icon_minipostedWed Jul 09, 2008 7:16 pm

Lithium smiled "I am Lithium" he said as he bowed to the mare the stood strait and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Lithium's Claiming - South Territory   Lithium's Claiming - South Territory Icon_minipostedWed Jul 09, 2008 7:29 pm

Aurora smiled along with Lithlium. "Cool. I'm guessing this is your territory?" She guessed. "Well, if it is," she added sheepishly. "Would you mind if I went along with you? Like as a herd?"
Back to top Go down
PaintedDreamers

PostSubject: Re: Lithium's Claiming - South Territory   Lithium's Claiming - South Territory Icon_minipostedWed Jul 09, 2008 7:35 pm

Lithium smiled at her "Sure" he said and looked around at his new territory.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Lithium's Claiming - South Territory   Lithium's Claiming - South Territory Icon_minipostedWed Jul 09, 2008 7:37 pm

Aurora grinned. "Cool! It is a nice place. It's plentiful of everything!" She followed Lithium's gaze and he almost reminded her of her old friend. Nessie, was her name, and Nessie was also in an auction. She was tacken by foreigners and was never seen again. Ever. Aurora had been taken from the wild and put into auction. Some nice person bought and released her. Now, here she was. Wild and free. Yet friendless.
Back to top Go down
Brighty

Brighty

PostSubject: Spirit   Lithium's Claiming - South Territory Icon_minipostedWed Jul 09, 2008 7:42 pm

((Lol))

Spirit pelted through the field breathing heavily. As she came toward two other horses she stopped,dead in her own foal tracks and fell embarrassingly headfirst. Getting up on her hoofs she just backed away again.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Lithium's Claiming - South Territory   Lithium's Claiming - South Territory Icon_minipostedWed Jul 09, 2008 7:44 pm

Aurora was struck by surprise and returned to reality. "Oh, hello, little one! Where's your mother? I'm sure she's worried sick about you." She smiled at the little foal. "Do you know her, Lithium?" She asked, turning her head.
Back to top Go down
PaintedDreamers

PostSubject: Re: Lithium's Claiming - South Territory   Lithium's Claiming - South Territory Icon_minipostedWed Jul 09, 2008 7:47 pm

[Hiya, Brighty! XD]

Lithium glanced at the foal "No..." he said and walked up to her, he sniffed her then looked around then back at the foal "Where is your mother?" he asked, adding it on to Aurora's question.
Back to top Go down
Brighty

Brighty

PostSubject: Re: Lithium's Claiming - South Territory   Lithium's Claiming - South Territory Icon_minipostedWed Jul 09, 2008 7:50 pm

She flattened her ears against her head when the stallion sniffed her. "Mu-Mother?'she stuttered. She was struck by a sudden sadness as her eyes clouded. "Humans..is that what they were caleed?"she asked in a trance. "My mother was taken away by them,"she sniffled letting her head go low and her soft white mane along with it.
Back to top Go down
PaintedDreamers

PostSubject: Re: Lithium's Claiming - South Territory   Lithium's Claiming - South Territory Icon_minipostedWed Jul 09, 2008 7:53 pm

[Night Star told me to tell you she will brb but now she is back XD]

Lithium sighed "You may stay here, with us..." he said and pulled his head up, glancing around.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Lithium's Claiming - South Territory   Lithium's Claiming - South Territory Icon_minipostedWed Jul 09, 2008 7:53 pm

Aurora's heart seemed to stop. "Wow...that's...sad. I was taken away by my mother when I was a foal. But I don't like to talk about it..." She sighed heavily. "But, on the bright side, I was put back into the wild. So, what is your name, young one? I am Aurora."
Back to top Go down
Brighty

Brighty

PostSubject: Re: Lithium's Claiming - South Territory   Lithium's Claiming - South Territory Icon_minipostedWed Jul 09, 2008 7:55 pm

"No!"she neighed stepping away from them. "I must find Nessie! My mum!!"she said her ears flat against her head and her big brown eyes almost about to drip.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Lithium's Claiming - South Territory   Lithium's Claiming - South Territory Icon_minipostedWed Jul 09, 2008 7:57 pm

Aurora gasped. It couldn't be...was it her friend....her friend Nessie? "Why...you're Spirit! Spirit, it's you! I've heard so much about you... Your mother and I were friends...Friends until the auction that seperated us." She felt like her gut was tied in a knot as she talked about Nessie.
Back to top Go down
Brighty

Brighty

PostSubject: Re: Lithium's Claiming - South Territory   Lithium's Claiming - South Territory Icon_minipostedWed Jul 09, 2008 8:01 pm

Her eyes blinked in confusion. Then it soon hit her. All the long nights her mother used to cry for her long lost friend,her best friend who she could confess everything to,"Aurora?"she breathed looking up at the mare her eyes wide with disbelief. Grief overwashed her as she thought of never seeing her mom again,but also happiness of knowing her moms best friend.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Lithium's Claiming - South Territory   Lithium's Claiming - South Territory Icon_minipostedWed Jul 09, 2008 8:03 pm

Aurora nodded. She felt bad for Lithium, so breaking the reunion, she bluntly stated, "And he's Lithium; my leader. Well, your's too...if you'd join." She smiled. "Who else would you live with?"
Back to top Go down
Brighty

Brighty

PostSubject: Re: Lithium's Claiming - South Territory   Lithium's Claiming - South Territory Icon_minipostedWed Jul 09, 2008 8:09 pm

She greeted the leader shyly and looked back at Aurora and answered,"Well,alone. I have traveled for quiet a few hours. My mom broke the stable we were in and told me to run. They were chasing after me for a while and well,thats how I ran into you two,"she finished not pointing out that her mom had been a distraction to let her foal break free. She didn't want to hurt Aurora's feelings.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Lithium's Claiming - South Territory   Lithium's Claiming - South Territory Icon_minipostedWed Jul 09, 2008 8:15 pm

"Oh," Aurora said quickly. "So you think your mother was...captured again?" Curiousity pricked her, "Who's your father?" She remembered that Nessie had liked a certain horse and it would amuse her to find if that horse was Spirit's father.
Back to top Go down
Brighty

Brighty

PostSubject: Re: Lithium's Claiming - South Territory   Lithium's Claiming - South Territory Icon_minipostedWed Jul 09, 2008 8:19 pm

"Yea,"she stuttered then answered,"Rocky,my father's name was Rocky. Well that was not his real name but we called him that,"
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Lithium's Claiming - South Territory   Lithium's Claiming - South Territory Icon_minipostedWed Jul 09, 2008 8:20 pm

Aurora smiled, "That's a nice name, I suppose." She hadn't recalled the horse's name Rocky, but Spirit had said that it wasn't his real name. "And what happened to him?" She asked painfully, dreading the answer.
Back to top Go down
Brighty

Brighty

PostSubject: Re: Lithium's Claiming - South Territory   Lithium's Claiming - South Territory Icon_minipostedWed Jul 09, 2008 8:23 pm

She opened her mouth to reply but only deathly silence came out. "Huamns Aurora,there your friends for one second and they backstab you the next,"she shuttered remembering there cruel slaughter to her father.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Lithium's Claiming - South Territory   Lithium's Claiming - South Territory Icon_minipostedWed Jul 09, 2008 8:24 pm

Aurora felt darkness crawl over her and tingle up her spine in a small shudder. "I never liked humans. Never will. But my owner. I miss him. He wasn't really my owner...he...he bought me from the auctions and set me free. That was a few yeas ago. Three to this month. I reckon he's seventeen, now. Nice boy."
Back to top Go down
Brighty

Brighty

PostSubject: Re: Lithium's Claiming - South Territory   Lithium's Claiming - South Territory Icon_minipostedWed Jul 09, 2008 8:28 pm

Close to tears Spirit murmmered,"Could we talk about something else?" SHe did not futher want to talk about her parents,or humans,she didnt think she could take it anymore.It was too much for her.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Lithium's Claiming - South Territory   Lithium's Claiming - South Territory Icon_minipostedWed Jul 09, 2008 8:33 pm

Aurora had realized she had taken it alittle across the line. She bent her neck so it was leveled with Spirit. She blinked hardly, "Sorry...I...I just got carried away." She brought her head back up and looked at Lithium. "Do you think Spirit should live with us? She's much too young to fend for herself. What if there's bigger animals...like cougars?"
Back to top Go down
Brighty

Brighty

PostSubject: Re: Lithium's Claiming - South Territory   Lithium's Claiming - South Territory Icon_minipostedWed Jul 09, 2008 8:48 pm

"Cougars?"she asked repeating the scary word. By the sounds of it,it did not seem good or nice but big and evil. "What IS a cougar?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lithium's Claiming - South Territory   Lithium's Claiming - South Territory Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Lithium's Claiming - South Territory
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next