Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Survivors: Goober

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Broken
Admin
Broken

The Survivors: Goober - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 8 Icon_minipostedFri Aug 01, 2008 8:04 pm

Emam whispered to Liz, "Just like an old married couple, huh?" She tried to keep a straight face but found it hard.

Liz nodded, bursting out in random laughter. "So true," she whispered back.
Back to top Go down
https://whenthesunsets.rpg-board.net
Goober

Goober

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 8 Icon_minipostedFri Aug 01, 2008 8:07 pm

"We're not old!" Brooke and Troy said at the same time, then broke into a small laughter. Brooke turned around and backed out of the driveway, closing the door first.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 8 Icon_minipostedFri Aug 01, 2008 8:10 pm

"Sure your not!" Emma laughed, "That's exactly why you have all that free time to reherse for what you'll say together."

Liz decided Emma was starting to push her luck, so she pursed her lips warily.
Back to top Go down
Goober

Goober

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 8 Icon_minipostedFri Aug 01, 2008 8:15 pm

Brooke snorted and drove down the road, then came to a red light. She mumbled something under her breath, then the light turned green. She took off and slowed down once she got downtown.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 8 Icon_minipostedFri Aug 01, 2008 8:18 pm

Emma smiled, "You know I'm just kidding around, right?"

Liz looked out the car window, watching the farms roll by, open fields, rolling hills, herds of cattle, and flocks of ducks. "There's alot of country here, huh?" She changed the subject quickly.
Back to top Go down
Goober

Goober

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 8 Icon_minipostedFri Aug 01, 2008 8:23 pm

"Emma, I've known you forever. Of course I know!" She said, smiling. She glanced at Troy, who was looking out the window. She turned her attention to Liz. "Sometimes it's good, others it's not. It's fun to go ATV riding, though."
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 8 Icon_minipostedFri Aug 01, 2008 8:27 pm

Liz, who had never been into electonics or vehicles looked up shyly. "What...is an ATV?"
Back to top Go down
Goober

Goober

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 8 Icon_minipostedFri Aug 01, 2008 8:32 pm

"Four wheeler." Brooke grabbed a picture that was on her mirror. It was of her ATV.

The Survivors: Goober - Page 8 BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFlpwVFRJRHRnM1JHMUpRb2tFWlBoclEAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ
~Random thing I just threw together Don't mind the lettering~
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 8 Icon_minipostedFri Aug 01, 2008 8:34 pm

((XD Cool!))

Liz looked at the paper. "Oh, wow! They're cool! I had a dirt-bike at home. Well, it was my brother's. That's when we lived in Australia."
Back to top Go down
Goober

Goober

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 8 Icon_minipostedFri Aug 01, 2008 8:35 pm

"Australia? I thought you lived in England your whole life. That's what you told me." Troy said, finally saying something.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 8 Icon_minipostedFri Aug 01, 2008 8:37 pm

"No, I've rented an apartment in Australia once." Liz was confused for a second, but nodded. "Well, I suppose that's right. That was only when my mum and dad were traveling for business purposes. I lived there for about a month before returning home."
Back to top Go down
Goober

Goober

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 8 Icon_minipostedFri Aug 01, 2008 8:38 pm

Troy nodded once, then stopped.
Brooke turned into a parking lot and found a parking lot close to the fair. She turned into it and shut the car off, getting out.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 8 Icon_minipostedFri Aug 01, 2008 8:47 pm

((Sorry I took so long! DX))

Liz stepped out of the car, closing the door and looking around. She was like the city mouse when he was furst introduced to the country - clueles.

Emma steped out of the car and walked past Liz. "You'll get used to it." She continued to walk and stopped by Brooke.
Back to top Go down
Goober

Goober

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 8 Icon_minipostedFri Aug 01, 2008 8:51 pm

~A little slow in Jagged Cliffs, too lol~

Brooke yawned and waited for Jay. He walked up behind her, placing his arm across her shoulders. She smiled up at him and looked around, seeing the biggest ride there. Her mouth fell open and laughed.

~Troy=Jay~
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 8 Icon_minipostedFri Aug 01, 2008 8:52 pm

~Lol! Soz, I'm on two sites at once! XD I'll rp there, too.~

Emma looked around, roller coasters, arcade games...everywhere. "Wow, this is the biggest fair we've had yet!"

Liz agreed, it was bigger than the fairs they had in her small town in England.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

Location : I live on Pluto with Aleins better watch out though they hate anyone thats eats OUR SQUISHS

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 8 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 02, 2008 10:42 am

(im adding Tyler making him Jordans brother XD)Jordna smriked when he got back seeing tylewr "hey Tyler lets go for some fun how about it?'he asked with a snicker

Tyler smield "alright i get the green one ATV though"he said walking up to jordan and slapping his back playfully

Jordan laughed "fine by me i like the color Black anyways"he said getting Tyler in a playfull head lock then letting go and wlaked outside

(this is what there riding)

Jordans
The Survivors: Goober - Page 8 9046_KFX450R_Black2

Tylers
The Survivors: Goober - Page 8 2006-kawasaki-sport-kfx-700-all-terrain-vehicle-(atv)
Back to top Go down
Goober

Goober

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 8 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 02, 2008 10:51 am

Brooke pointed to the smallest, then the biggest, comparing sizes. She laughed slightly, then turned to Jay, who was also laughing softly.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

Location : I live on Pluto with Aleins better watch out though they hate anyone thats eats OUR SQUISHS

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 8 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 02, 2008 10:54 am

"come on lets go there waiting"Jordna yelled and loaded the ATV up in the trailer wlakign to the truck and got in it.

Tyler loaded his in"alright alright lets go"he said getting into the truck and leaned back.

Jordna smirked "finaly"he said and start driving towards the fair to meet up with some people
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 8 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 02, 2008 10:56 am

Liz looked around in amazement, wide-eyed. "Wow, this is great! We should start! Where to first?"

Emma put her hand on Liz's shoulder. "Woah, there! Slow down! We'll have enough time!"
Back to top Go down
Goober

Goober

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 8 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 02, 2008 10:58 am

Brooke rolled her eyes and pulled Emma's hand off Liz's shoulder. "Chill out Emma!" She said playfully, walking forward. "There's my ATV." She pointed to a huge stadium with ATV's everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 8 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 02, 2008 11:01 am

Emma crossed her arms jokingly and looked up at the ATV stage. "Oh, yeah! I see mine, too!"

Emma's ATV:
The Survivors: Goober - Page 8 Blue_atv
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 8 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 02, 2008 11:02 am

Jordna parked behidn the stadium and got out unloading his Atv .

Tyler jumpped out and unloaded his as well they both put the Atvs up on the staium and jumpped down meeting with some friedns tht later where gonna go Atv riding out in the dirt for soem fun

Jordna followed meeting the people looking around for awhiel also
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 8 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 02, 2008 11:07 am

Emma spotted Jordan and smiled, "Oh, hey, Jordan! I didn't think you'd come! Liz, this is Jordan." She turned back to Jordan. "Jordan, this is Liz. She's from England."

"Ello!" Liz said shyly. "I haven't yet adjusted to this American speaking yet," she admitted.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 8 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 02, 2008 11:08 am

Jordna laughed "hey there Emma Brooke troy and nice to meet you Liz"HE SAID AND GARBEBD tYLER AROUDN THE SHOULDERS "tHIS IS MY BROTHER tYLER"HE SAID WITH A SMILE

Tyler waved slightyl "hey well now i know everyone thanks to Jordan "he said with a small laugh
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 8 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 02, 2008 11:12 am

Emma waved to Tyler. "Nice to meet you, Tyler." She looked from Tyler then back to Joardan. "I see a resemblance."

((I'm gonna change her name because with both Emma's, it's confusing. I need name suggestions! XD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 8 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

The Survivors: Goober
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next