Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It dident Make it T-T

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolves

Wolves

Location : I live on Pluto with Aleins better watch out though they hate anyone thats eats OUR SQUISHS

It dident Make it T-T Empty
PostSubject: It dident Make it T-T   It dident Make it T-T Icon_minipostedSun Aug 24, 2008 7:42 pm

We found a baby bird on our porch steps and thought it was okay cause we dident now if it was trying to fly.So we toke it in cause it looked hot and all and after awhile it woke up from its sleep and looked like it was hungry but........it wasent and a few seconds later..............it.......died.

R.I.P baby bird..im sorry

Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: It dident Make it T-T   It dident Make it T-T Icon_minipostedSun Aug 24, 2008 7:45 pm

Awww...well, it's not your fault. Everything happens for a reason.
Back to top Go down
https://whenthesunsets.rpg-board.net
Wolves

Wolves

Location : I live on Pluto with Aleins better watch out though they hate anyone thats eats OUR SQUISHS

PostSubject: Re: It dident Make it T-T   It dident Make it T-T Icon_minipostedSun Aug 24, 2008 7:47 pm

But i was there trying to tkae care of iyt i thought nothing was wrong i should have checked but i dident
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: It dident Make it T-T   It dident Make it T-T Icon_minipostedSun Aug 24, 2008 8:00 pm

But you can't really tell with birds...*cries*

The same thing happened with my family while we were camping. There was a horrible--I mean HORRIBLE storm in Connecticut, where we were camping, and a 2 baby birds got nkocked out of its nest. One died and the other lived. My mom put it back in it's nest and put it in a safe spot. The next day was windy and the nest was knocked over again...and...it died... Sad
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: It dident Make it T-T   It dident Make it T-T Icon_minipostedSun Aug 24, 2008 8:07 pm

How sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: It dident Make it T-T   It dident Make it T-T Icon_minipostedSun Aug 24, 2008 8:22 pm

Yeah.... :/ Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It dident Make it T-T   It dident Make it T-T Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

It dident Make it T-T
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Extra Stuff! :: Chat Forum-
Jump to: