Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ending it All

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amora

Amora

Ending it All Empty
PostSubject: Ending it All   Ending it All Icon_minipostedThu Jul 31, 2008 8:59 am

Name:Forgotten Melody[I made this, i am amora Smile]
Breed:Friesian
Color:Jet Black
Mane/Tail: Long,Black
Personality: See Song lyrics
Song-

Ending it All Friesian123-1

Forgotten screamed at herself, tears ran down her eyes like water was pouring over her head. The felt rocks skit and rumble onto the side of her legs. Her head low, prepaired to his anything in her path. the tears spirald to the ground. She tripped over a rock, and started to bleed. She didin't care. She was nagging herself to stop, but she wouldent. The slime and moss over the grey rocks made her slide. But her life was ruined by that one stallion. She felt pain strike her body like lightning. She ignored it, she skidded to a stop at the edge of the cliff, leaning over like she wanted to Die
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

Ending it All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ending it All   Ending it All Icon_minipostedThu Jul 31, 2008 9:30 am

Name: Red Revenge
Breed: Thoroughbred
Color: Red Bay
Mane/Tail: Black
Personality: Daring, brave, protective, sweet, caring.
Song- I'll get it later.
Pic- I'll get it later.

Red Revenge caught sight of a lonely mare who seemed to be crying. She was near a cliff, just above him. "Don't jump!" He said breathlessly. "You'll kill yourself!" He climbed up the steel hill next to the pretty mare and stood a few yards behind her. "Please, don't jump."
Back to top Go down
https://whenthesunsets.rpg-board.net
Amora

Amora

Ending it All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ending it All   Ending it All Icon_minipostedThu Jul 31, 2008 9:39 am

She suddenly looked at the stallion ''Why do you are?'' she said, backing up from the edge. She was bleeding on one side ''Alls ive gone through was torture!''
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

Ending it All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ending it All   Ending it All Icon_minipostedThu Jul 31, 2008 9:43 am

Red Revenge blinked, "I'd care to learn about that later, but now I assume we have to properly meet. I'm Red Revenge, but you can just call me Rev, Revenge, or Red." He looked down. "And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Amora

Amora

Ending it All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ending it All   Ending it All Icon_minipostedThu Jul 31, 2008 9:44 am

''Forgotten'' she mumbled. She wanted her name to be forgotten.. Not Forgotten Melody. She snorted quielty and turnt, to her side that was bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

Ending it All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ending it All   Ending it All Icon_minipostedThu Jul 31, 2008 9:50 am

Rev blinked in shock. "Forgotten...you're...you're bleeding! What did this stallino do to you?" He took a few steps closer, eager to hear why she was bleeding so badly. "I'm sorry to what happened...and I'm glad you're not dead. It would be a tragedy for any horse to die."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ending it All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ending it All   Ending it All Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Ending it All
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Horse World :: Jagged Cliffs-
Jump to: