Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Legend never dies

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolves

Wolves

Location : I live on Pluto with Aleins better watch out though they hate anyone thats eats OUR SQUISHS

The Legend never dies Empty
PostSubject: The Legend never dies   The Legend never dies Icon_minipostedWed Jul 23, 2008 2:40 pm

The legand of powerful wolves never die in this forest.The lurked in the shadows waiting for there chance to take over and claim this as there's.Human are getting smarted everyday making better guns and improving them.Our powers grow stronger every day if we help them grow into soemthing big.Theres diffrent types of powers for each wolf soem are the same and others arent but no one leads this huge pack of wolves down the path to owning this world.Will you fight for it?

Rules!
Dont be rude
Dont be to detaild on everything
Dont power play
Use whatever form you want
Play when im off just not to much like 13 pages and not now what the heck is going on
uses as many powers as you want

Mine

Name:Keandra
Color:Black
Eye Color:Dark blue
History(optional):chat box and jade is her sister and she is also Midnight ,and Ragnair are her sisters to she doesent now yet
Song:
Personality:mysterious,strong,brave,sweet,caring
Power(s):Has the HIGHEST Demon and God in her which means the Very First god and Demon to be born which have the highest Power on Earth and away from it to the heavens and underworld,fire balls,or Bl;ack fire balls with demon power,Demon magic and Godly,she also controsl all the Elements not just the four but all of them Weather,earth,fire,water,nature,ice,fire Etc
Pic:

Normal form
The Legend never dies Wolf_of_Shadows_Leap_by_TheTyro

Demon and God form
The Legend never dies Winged_Akela_Taka
The Legend never dies Akelas_world

Demon form
The Legend never dies Demon_wolf

God form

The Legend never dies Wolf_Discraceful

Spirit form
The Legend never dies Stepoutofthefirewolf

Her necklace
The Legend never dies GothicStyleCrossnecklace

The God
The Legend never dies Yellowwolf

The Demon

The Legend never dies Shadowbeast

Name~Adean
Age~7
Gender~male
Color~black
Eye Color~dark red
Personality~mysterious,strong,brave,caring,sweet,kind,protective
Power~he is an angel
song:
Picture~The Legend never dies Wolf_black

his Angel form
The Legend never dies Sephiroth__One_Winged_Angel_by_Lyan

the Angel
The Legend never dies Wingedshe-wolf
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Legend never dies   The Legend never dies Icon_minipostedWed Jul 23, 2008 5:01 pm

[OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVANESENSE AND LINKIN PARK!!!!! W00T W00T!!!!!!!!! I LOVEEE THEM!!!!]

Name: Kite
Color: See pics
Eye Color: Yellow
Song: Hmmm...hard one:

Personality: Shy, sweet, caring, brave and strong.
Power(s): Can fly, she is a devil, and can control all sources of water and fire.
Pics:

Normal Form:
The Legend never dies AnimeWolf3

Flying/Devil Form:
The Legend never dies AnimeWolf111

Devil Form:
The Legend never dies ____Calling_____by_Chireiya

Fire Form:
The Legend never dies Firewolf5Fcopy

Water Form:
The Legend never dies 253548_res2_WaterWolf
Back to top Go down
https://whenthesunsets.rpg-board.net
Wolves

Wolves

Location : I live on Pluto with Aleins better watch out though they hate anyone thats eats OUR SQUISHS

PostSubject: Re: The Legend never dies   The Legend never dies Icon_minipostedMon Aug 04, 2008 6:34 pm

Keandra sighed , walkign threw the shadows in the trees her eyes glowed slightly fur blew gently as she walekd barley making a sound leaving no trail.

Adean followed queitly at her side his eyes searching threw the dark,then finaly he walke dout of the woods into the sun lgith his now Black coat shining
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Legend never dies   The Legend never dies Icon_minipostedMon Aug 04, 2008 6:38 pm

Kite looked around until she spotted another black wolf. Her fur stood on end, not sure what to think of him. She thought she saw another one but she decided it was just part of her imagination. Kite let out a lone, sorrowful howl before laying down, signalling this was where their territories met.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Legend never dies   The Legend never dies Icon_minipostedMon Aug 04, 2008 7:27 pm

Adean stood quickly hearing the howl and turned towards it ears perked he glanced at Keandra who was watchign and walked towards her

Keandra stayed hiden her eyes narrowed no soudn coming form her
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Legend never dies   The Legend never dies Icon_minipostedTue Aug 05, 2008 10:45 pm

Kite curiously crossed into the new territory, her head low, telling them that she meant to harm. "Hello?" She called again, wondering who that mysterious wolf was.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Legend never dies   The Legend never dies Icon_minipostedWed Aug 06, 2008 11:40 am

Adean sat and looked at her "hey"he mumbled and barked to Keandra

Keadra slowly walked out of the woods her eyes glowing slightly fur blowing in the wind,her eyes held curiousity yet power from what was in her.She sat down next to Adean and looked at her
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Legend never dies   The Legend never dies Icon_minipostedMon Aug 11, 2008 3:41 pm

Kite looked in amazement when she saw not one but two wolves. "My name is Kite. W-who are you two?" Kite took a small step back, wary of the two wolves.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Legend never dies   The Legend never dies Icon_minipostedMon Aug 11, 2008 4:01 pm

Keandra stayed quiet her eyes lcoked on Kite searchiugn her she glanced at Adean and nodded slightly .

Adean nodded also and loeodk at kite with a small smile "Im Adean and this is my sister Keandra and you are?'he asked
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Legend never dies   The Legend never dies Icon_minipostedMon Aug 11, 2008 4:10 pm

"My name is Kite, and I come from, well, I don't really know. I guess you can call me a loner. Well, a friendly loner if I do say so myself. Nice to meet you two." She blinked. "I thought I would never see another wolf around here again."
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Legend never dies   The Legend never dies Icon_minipostedMon Aug 11, 2008 4:34 pm

Adean nodded "well were loners to i guess you could say"he said still siting there looking curious.

Keandra snorted loudly and walked away
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Legend never dies   The Legend never dies Icon_minipostedMon Aug 11, 2008 4:50 pm

Kite blinked, concerned about Keandra. "Is your sister okay?" Kite took her attitude personally and hoped it wasn't because of her.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Legend never dies   The Legend never dies Icon_minipostedMon Aug 11, 2008 5:21 pm

"yeah shes always liek that well she doesent trust anyone but me to say cause of what she is and what happened when she was young"he mumbled queitly
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Legend never dies   The Legend never dies Icon_minipostedMon Aug 11, 2008 5:28 pm

Kite nodded understandingly. "My mother was the same way." Kite knew not to ask about Keandra anymore so she dropped the subject. "So have you been loners your whole life?"
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Legend never dies   The Legend never dies Icon_minipostedMon Aug 11, 2008 5:31 pm

"well keandra has i was once in a pack till i foudn ehr and elft to be with her"he said

Keasndra sat down twitching ehr ears slightly and loeodk at the sky
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Legend never dies   The Legend never dies Icon_minipostedMon Aug 11, 2008 5:38 pm

Kite nodded understandingly. "I see," she said. "But, if she cared enough, why didn't she accept the life of a pack member? You could've brought her into the pack."
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Legend never dies   The Legend never dies Icon_minipostedMon Aug 11, 2008 5:52 pm

"thats the thing they dident accepted her"he said and sighed shakign his head.

Keandra closded her eyes her tails wishing along the ground fur blowing gently
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Legend never dies   The Legend never dies Icon_minipostedMon Aug 11, 2008 5:57 pm

"Oh," Kite whispered simply, watching Keandra. "That's...sad."
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Legend never dies   The Legend never dies Icon_minipostedTue Aug 12, 2008 7:17 am

"its not her fault though its just her powers"he mumbled and lifted his head then sun going down making a golden outline of him.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Legend never dies   The Legend never dies Icon_minipostedTue Aug 12, 2008 8:11 am

"Powers?" Kite echoed. "But...I thought I was the only one left with powers. Do you have powers, Adean?"
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Legend never dies   The Legend never dies Icon_minipostedFri Aug 15, 2008 8:08 am

Adean tilted his head "you not the only one and we arent either and yes i do"he said perked twitching slightly.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Legend never dies   The Legend never dies Icon_minipostedSun Aug 17, 2008 12:00 pm

Kite nodded understandingly. "I see." She looked past Adean to see if she could see Keandra. No luck. "What powers do you have?
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Legend never dies   The Legend never dies Icon_minipostedMon Aug 18, 2008 5:48 pm

"Well im an Angel"he said opening his Pure white wings he himself turning White a word appearing on his shoulder ready to be grabbed for abttle if needed.He smiled largely and swished his tail
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Legend never dies   The Legend never dies Icon_minipostedMon Aug 18, 2008 7:53 pm

Kite smiled. "I'm a devil." She turned black and opened up her bat-like wings, her eyes turning icy-blue. "You see?"
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Legend never dies   The Legend never dies Icon_minipostedMon Aug 18, 2008 8:51 pm

Adean dident seem scared of anything "ive seen worse"he saighed his wings folding in and dissapearing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend never dies   The Legend never dies Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

The Legend never dies
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay Forums :: Dog Roleplay-
Jump to: